Thursday, October 14, 2010

My New Crush

Our dish washer broke last week.  Upon removing it, Dan found this little man wedged between the wall and washer...


                                                                                       


He is amazing!  His arms, legs, knees and neck are movable and his facial features are very defined. 
                       He is quite handsome.  Adalee and I keep fighting over him.

Later, while Adalee was distracted by coloring, I stole him away for a photo shoot...





We had a lot of fun.

5 comments:

  1. There is NEVER a dull moment with you & I soooo needed this on a day like today, Becky! Thanks for sharing.......You are simply HILARIOUS!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are crazy....and I love that about you.

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me laugh, I love the things you made him do haha!

    ReplyDelete