1. Jon Stewart. It's not that he dislikes him, but Jon would not be on his list of favorite people. Which is absolutely crazy to me! He's hilarious and intelligent...and damn sexy. What is there not to like? Dan says, "Eh, he's okay. I don't think he's that funny" What?!
Here is some evidence that supports my case. Check out the link of him on Oprah. How can you not love this man?
2. Banana Pancakes. Who in their right mind does not love banana pancakes? In Dan's defense, he does not care for bananas unless they are sort of green. But I am the same way and I still love banana pancakes, so that's still not an excuse. And I also want to bring up the walnuts in the picture. Dan does not eat walnuts, nor does he eat ANY type of nut. Well, except for peanut... butter. Ridiculous.
3. Dori from Finding Nemo. It's Ellen DeGeneres in fish form. Come on! I was so upset when I found out his disdain for Dori. It really hurt my heart. AND he doesn't even like the movie Finding Nemo. He has no heart. Speaking of having no heart...
4. Holidays. Dan does not like any occasion that most people love celebrating. All of the festivities and merriment are just too much for him to handle. This is appalling to me, since I ADORE holidays. I start preparing for Christmas before Halloween. I believe in birth weeks, instead of birth days. I have actually contemplated, on more than one occasion, filling out a calender with a "holiday" for every day (ex: Jan. 3rd "Bubble Gum" day, Jan 4th "Crazy Hats" day, Jan 5th "I Love Pastrami" day...etc) that way every day can be a celebration and I will always be thankful.
5. Juno. This movie was genius. Every character was relatable and acted brilliantly. The script was clever, but not so much that you felt it was trying to be clever. The music was perfect. Basically, I loved it all. And Dan didn't like any of it. He said it had "fake, quirky characters that do not exist in real life" The only thing I can chaulk this up to is him being home schooled and only knowing the same 20 people his whole life. Boo ya! (He hates when I bring up that he was home schooled. Sadly though, he probably doesn't even know what "boo ya" means...most likely because he was home schooled)
Oh Dan, I do love you. Let me count thy ways...in my next post.